MLS Number: SK885312
East Regina 3-Bedroom Condo For Sale. Fully renovated from top to bottom in Spring of 2020 with assistance of an interior designer. Approximately 1,057 SQ FT. Ground level corner unit. Improvements include:
- New paint throughout. New walls/roof with roxul insulation.
- New Kitchen - kitchen cupboards, countertops, classic subway backsplash tile, hardware, sink, faucet, custom made pantry, and above/under cabinet lighting.
- New Full & 1/2 Bathrooms - new tile, vanities, countertops, faucets, toilets, sinks, custom cut mirrors, hardware, lighting, custom made shower cubby insert.
- New laundry and storage room.
- New flooring - special order diamond-cut rated vinyl plank throughout condo.
- New 6’ baseboard and casings.
- New doors and closet bi-folding doors.
- New shelving in closets.
- New lighting throughout. Pot lights in main living area, new lights in bedrooms, new chandelier in kitchen.
- New appliances - front load washer and dryer, new air conditioner (cools 300 SQ FT), and new dishwasher. Main fridge and stove were replaced prior to 2020 and are in excellent condition.
- New stone fireplace, mantle, and hearth.
- New cement sleeve patio installed in 2015. Cement is in excellent condition.
- Condo fees are $460/month, which includes building maintenance, reserve fund, snow removal, garbage/recycling, landscaping, access to facilities, common insurance, heat, and water.
- Property has a pool, sauna, racquetball court, and basketball court.
- 1 electrified parking stall. Additional parking can be purchased through Condo Corp for minimal cost.
- Property taxes are $142/month.
- Located on Heseltine Road, close to all east Regina amenities on Victoria Ave and Quance Street. Several grocery stores and restaurants within walking distance. Less than 10 min drive to the University of Regina.
- Walking distance to two bus stops and two elementary schools (St. Marguerite and W.F. Ready).
- Pet friendly building. Small pets allowed.
Asking $189,900. Will not consider a lease or rent to own business arrangement. To inquire, please contact Dallis Franklin at Homelife Crawford Realty at 306-581-9498 to set up a viewing.