Pollard Banknote is a leading lottery partner to more than 50 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, and strategic marketing and management services for both traditional instant games and the emerging iLottery space of web, mobile, and social channels. The company is a proven innovator and has decades of experience helping lotteries to maximize player engagement, sales, and proceeds for good causes. Pollard Banknote also plays a major role in the charitable pull-tab and bingo markets in North America. Established in 1907, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 73.5% by the Pollard family and 26.5% by public shareholders and is publicly traded on the TSX (PBL). For more information, please visit the website at www.pollardbanknote.com.
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR (NIGHT SHIFT)
We are currently recruiting for the position of Manufacturing Operator. This is a full - time position working within the Barrhead Finishing Department and reporting to the Supervisor, Finishing. The incumbent will be working night shift (00:00am – 08:00am), Monday to Friday, and will be responsible for the complete operation, troubleshooting, and routine maintenance of all facility’s production equipment while maintaining high production levels and high standards of product quality and integrity.
• Overall safe and complete operation of all production equipment while maintaining efficiency and high-quality standards
• Ensure all product meets customer specifications
• Complete changeovers, preventative maintenance, and routine repairs
• Monitor materials, supplies, and spare parts as necessary to sustain production
• Complete all daily paperwork accurately and thoroughly, documenting all problems with product quality or equipment and communicating such to the Supervisor, Finishing/ Lead Hand and all operators including those on other shifts
• Provide on the job training, support, and constructive leadership to all crew members to continually improve efficiency, product quality, and safety
• Assist in development of the most efficient operating procedures and hazard identification and controls for the process
• Maintain tidiness of work areas and equipment
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum grade 12 or equivalent;
• Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills;
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability;
• Demonstrated abilities to be self-motivated, work independently or as the member of a team;
• Must be open to new ideas and concepts with an overall positive attitude;
• Must be able to lead a crew and assign duties;
• Must be punctual and willing to work shift work and overtime on short notice;
• Able to stand for long periods of time and lift to 35 lbs. (process line).
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter along with a résumé to:
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.