Savanna Well Servicing is currently hiring for the role of TMX Operator based out of Bonnyville, Alberta.
Join Savanna’s Team and let our successes become yours!
The primary purpose of this role is to effectively manage the daily operation of a TMX unit. We are planning a rotational schedule for this position.
This fundamental role involves:
- Manage the daily operation of the TMX unit.
- Ensuring that operations run smoothly, safely, and efficiently.
- Organize the set-up and shut down of the TMX unit.
- Ensure procedures and policies are adhered to in daily operations.
- Prepare and submit required reports and necessary paperwork; establish operating procedures for equipment; implement preventative maintenance and organize servicing supplies and equipment
- Monitor the TMX unit and maintain equipment at optimal productivity and profitability.
- Work with the oil company representative as necessary to maintain a level of excellence set forth by their company and Savanna, including input towards the daily operations and procedures.
- Adhere to environmental and safety legislation, policy and recommended practice.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates require:
- High school diploma or relevant education, or equivalent years of working experience
- Must have 1-2 years of experience on a TMX unit.
- Relevant experience of field work in the oilfield services industry. Previous experience must include supervisory responsibility.
- Valid safety tickets
- Class 1 or 3 driver's license
- Ability to travel and work out of town or in remote locations.
*** What does Savanna have to offer?
- Competitive Wages
- Safety conscious supported values
- Awesome company matched Employee Stock Savings Plan
- Family Health & Dental Benefits
If you are an employee and you have a friend that you would like to refer, we also have a referral bonus program!
(Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.)