Kitchen Fire Suppression Technician Full Time / Part Time
Operations – Edmonton, Alberta
KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM TECHNICIAN
Seeking a Kitchen Fire Suppression System Technician. This position requires the ability to inspect and repair Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
• Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by Range Guard, Kidde, ANSUL, Pyro Chem, Bucke Eye, Protec, and Piranha.
• Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
• Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
• Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
• Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
• Two or more years’ experience inspecting restaurant fire suppression systems
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A current and valid driver’s license with 3 or less points
• Must have knowledge and understanding of all NFPA codes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be customer-oriented
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead, and work varied hours including on-call
• Must be able to work occasional nights, early morning and weekend shifts when needed
We are looking for dedicated individuals to facilitate our expansion and share in our success. Total Fire Protection provides a productive and engaged work environment that demonstrates that we value our employees. Our employees receive paid training, competitive salary, performance-based advancement.
(780) 717 2905 cell/Text or email@example.com