We are looking to expand our sales force and increase our presence across Alberta. This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic individual either re-entering the workforce or a seasoned professional. Knowledge First Financial will provide the training and product knowledge to help you be successful.
Knowledge First Financial is one of Canada’s leading Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP) providers. Knowledge First’s mission is to encourage and assist Canadians to obtain a post-secondary education by providing peace-of-mind savings solutions.
We are determined to be FIRST…
F = First come our customers
I = Innovation in everything we do
R = Results determine success
S = Sales drive our business
T = Teamwork toward a common goal
Who we are
Founded in 1965, Knowledge First Financial is one of Canada’s leading Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP) providers with $6 billion in assets under management. Knowledge First Financial’s mission is to encourage and assist Canadians to obtain a post-secondary education by providing peace-of-mind savings solutions.
Here’s what you’ll love
• There is potential to receive a book of business (service existing clients)
• You will receive unparalleled product and sales training on RESP
• You will have access to lead generation programs
• Best in class Marketing materials and support
• You will have uncapped earning potential with 100% commission
• You will have access to sales incentives and recognition programs
• You will be part of a dynamic team and work in a supportive environment
Here’s what you’ll get to do
As a sales representative you will be contacting existing and new customers to set up in home visitations. You will review available national and provincial grants to assist parents in saving for their children’s future.
• You will be able to choose you own hours and build a flexible schedule that works for you
• You will be able to work from home
• You will have an opportunity to earn a superior income
• You can set and achieve your own objectives
• You can build your own independent business and/or grow a sales team within your branch
Advancement opportunities are available
These opportunities may include:
• Recruiting and mentoring new and existing sales representatives
• Potential promotion to a Sales Manager
You’ll thrive in this role if
• You possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a properly licensed and insured vehicle
• You qualify to be registered with the Provincial Securities Regulator
• You are credit worthy
• You can pass a police background check for licensing
• You own a laptop
We at Knowledge First Financial, are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a culture that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.